The association Al Safar, in partnership with Le Cube – independent art room, is launching a call for projects, seeking proposals from young artists residing in Morocco and developing an artistic practice built around the photographic medium (analogue and digital photography, photo-collages, photo-calligraphy, photo-embroidery).
The laureate, selected by a jury chaired by Simon Njami, will be given “carte blanche” to realize a photographic work on the theme of
PORTRAIT OF A GENERATION
The laureate will benefit from:
• 5000 euros to develop the project
• an exhibition of the photographic project developed for this open call
• a support program (creation, post-production, curation)
• the candidates must be residents in Morocco, and be under 40 years of age.
• the candidates must submit a project related to the photographic medium.
• the project must be realized in Morocco.
The candidates must submit an application form in French or in English including:
A resume, a copy of their ID card or their passport, a project proposal (max 2 pages), a portfolio, a detailed budget, and a schedule of production and digital post-production.
The submission deadline is 29 May 2019.
For any question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by email at: email@example.com